Monday, May 4, 2009

Campesina Radio - Cinco de Mayo event

This is my first event that I am by myself with all the responsibility. I was involved in the planning, setting, coordinating and pick up for this event. I was on site all day Friday for the set up. The event was Saturday and Sunday, I had staffing during the event which I coordinated during the event. Monday I made sure all of our equipment was picked up and follow up with the client.

It was 4 long days but the event was a success, the client was happy and I prove to myself that I am ready to take on the event manager position offered with this internship.

2 comments:

  1. That is so great Barbara. I am sure it was a ton of work! Long hours setting up for Cinco de Mayo. Hopefully you got to have a nice cold beer after working so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound like this was a lot of work but it proved to many people the quality of work and how much responsibility you can take on! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete